Jersey meet......November 30th

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Yea, then we can have even more cars to let the cops corner lmao... still say those cops last time were some alright guys, Grade A Bacon, not that cheap bacon that complains about our rides lol.

img0308rv2.jpg

nyknick1015

Reaction score
yea thats true but I cant post on there maybe because I just created my account there yesterday

i cant post on there and i created my account a month ago... v6p is wack....

but eric 4 real... come out man...

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
You can't post on there? I could understand not being able to make threads, but not being able to post sounds odd. I'd contact the admins about that.

bori862

Reaction score
You can't post on there? I could understand not being able to make threads, but not being able to post sounds odd. I'd contact the admins about that.

not sure how it is there but in cb7tuner u had to have I think 50 posts in a beginer forum b4 you could post with the rest of the community

00accord91

Reaction score
i think ima go lol is there anyone else from rockland on here or near rockland???lol

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Me and nyknick are comin from upper ny so if you wanna meet us on 287 you can tag

BBMF00accord

Reaction score
i wanted to come to this to meet some more real 6thgen accord lovers.i woulda been in the passaic county area but ill be taking a cruise up to bear mountain with some friends....im gunna have to clear my schedule for the next one

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
thatll prolly be in the spring, haha. so keep it open. itll prolly be freezing at this meet, but i dont care, haha. ive only gone to 2 this year so far, so ill prolly go to this one.

Back