JIC Majic Coilovers

Nemo619

Reaction score
I'm not going to ask any questions regarding this coilover set up, because I've done the research. But, this setup(please see link) was going up for sale on ebay. Well, I was the highest bidder, but didn't meet the reserve. I've been in contact with the seller and he has disclosed the amount in which he would like for them. Is $500 for a used set of coilovers (retail for $2200) worth it, or would it be better to just save and buy Omni Power Coilovers for $649? What do you all think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=190098808313&rd=1&rd=1

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
How much abuse have they gone through? That would be the question to ask, I would think.

Nemo619

Reaction score
He used them for 6k miles and the rear bushings were the only things that he had a problem with.

Phut

Reaction score
it looks like that suspension set up, it has ride height adjustable, and the springs are supposed to be preloaded already. on that one coilover that's disassembled, the preload setting ain't going to be the same as the rest. i say chinese lowball the guy.

Back