JMillerF23A1's Black '98 Sedan

Twobit

Reaction score
Nice work, blacks always sweet, get some gold wheels with chrome lip now! then you'll be pimpin

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Twobit said:
Nice work, blacks always sweet, get some gold wheels with chrome lip now! then you'll be pimpin

I was thinking more along the lines of lifting the suspension 12" and sliding some 22's up under there....................

J/K :p

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
Yeah I like my neuspeeds as well. I wanna get shocks for them or switch to coils.

ktz_04

Reaction score
yeah put rims on. and take those line/sticker whatever you call that on the body.it'l look cleaner!! jas my opinion!!! :peace:

6THGEN_AI4

Nice another black sedan fellow....LOL...Black FTW..and yeah get some rims

Twobit

Reaction score
JMillerF23A1 said:
I was thinking more along the lines of lifting the suspension 12" and sliding some 22's up under there....................

J/K :p

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo not another bigger is better guy ha. You'll hat ethe ride and gas mileage will suck, not to mention you'll have to modify a ****load of stuff and probably stack a 30 sidewall on them which will suck even more.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Twobit said:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo not another bigger is better guy ha. You'll hat ethe ride and gas mileage will suck, not to mention you'll have to modify a ****load of stuff and probably stack a 30 sidewall on them which will suck even more.

I was just kidding, there is no way I would **** up my baby by putting anything larger than an 18 on her, hence the 18" ADR Phantoms that will be ordered early next week. :D

cg6boi

Reaction score
18 ftL....just imo though....dont wanna go more than some 16's on my baby, nice start on your ride, you dont wanna go lower?

Back