JMillerUA6's 2004 Acura TL - "The Curse"

nsjames

Reaction score
I'm usually not a fan of big low profile wheels, but those are nicely done.

bravo sir.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Those wheels take the car to another level Justin. It looks like a sporty grand tourer, love it.

Between the CSL lip spoiler and these wheels...I'm sensing you're living out your dream of owning a Bavarian vicariously through the TL.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Between the CSL lip spoiler and these wheels...I'm sensing you're living out your dream of owning a Bavarian vicariously through the TL.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head Chris. I might get my hands on some BBS e39 M5 wheels shortly.......

nsjames

Reaction score
those wheels take the car to another level justin. It looks like a sporty grand tourer, love it.

Between the csl lip spoiler and these wheels...i'm sensing you're living out your dream of owning a bavarian without the stupid price tag.

ftfy

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You pretty much hit the nail on the head Chris. I might get my hands on some BBS e39 M5 wheels shortly.......

Sweet. Will the 66.6mm bore work, or will you have to figure something else out?

Last edited:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Sweet. Will the 66.6mm bore work, or will you have to figure something else out?

Hub bore on my car (and AV6's IIRC) is 64.1. I had them bored to 66.6 becasue that is the hub bore for most Mercedes, and if/when I do sell them in the future it will allow them to fit on a larger variety of cars (VW/Audi/Mercedes) making them easier to sell.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I meant for fitting the e39 wheels, will you have to change the bore again or are BMW wheels 66.6?

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
They have a 70.something hub bore and they're 5x120 so I would have to see if I could get them redrilled without destroying the face of the wheel. Hub bore would be worked out with rings.

Back