Johnson's 2002 Accord Sedan EX Updated*(11/11)*

Sexi4draccord

Reaction score
Bro Pm Me Asap Please...I Love Ur Accord U Inspired Alot More For Me To Hook Mines Up...So Pm Me Bro Nd Good Luck With Ur Sexi Beast

Johnson

Reaction score

OldNo7_CG2

Reaction score
Ingalls Front and Rear Camber Kit? just the upper ball joints or the complete low profile adjustable upper arms are you running?

drifthobo

Reaction score
Logged on just to say... what an amazing change your car has gone through buddy! The best 6thgen I've ever seen and the best looking. Keep up the good work man.:leeann:

drifthobo

Reaction score
Oh yah, forgot to mention... nice you're fitting evo fitment wheels ;) let me know if you wanna try out some wedsport tc105s :D

Johnson

Reaction score
Ingalls Front and Rear Camber Kit? just the upper ball joints or the complete low profile adjustable upper arms are you running?
Arms
Logged on just to say... what an amazing change your car has gone through buddy! The best 6thgen I've ever seen and the best looking. Keep up the good work man.:leeann:

Oh yah, forgot to mention... nice you're fitting evo fitment wheels ;) let me know if you wanna try out some wedsport tc105s :D
Thanks man, I keep getting compliments on the sidemarkers and I tell them that you did them haha. When I picked up the rims they actually asked if they were going on an evo and when i said accord they were like wtf. hahaha. I heard you got an evo gsr? fosho, lets kick it soon. havnt seen you in a while.. what specs are the wedsports? selling them?

Back