Jon's 02 Accord

HONDAVACCORD

Reaction score
Ok I woke up this morning and decided to make a video of my 6th Gen Accord.You can get a better look at it with video more so than pictures.I wish that I could go lower,but my mom has to use my car sometimes and she hates my car already being lowered a couple inches.I should be refinishing the rims in a couple weeks another color(They are too flashy for my taste).It's got it flaws like all cars with the exterior needing a paintjob since its fading and what not.My pictures hide alot for some reason which I dont mind lol Enjoy the video and tell me what you think.What song does this remind you of btw?It just came out lol I been trying to figure out what old 80s song it sounds like

Youtube describtion:

"Shot with a Canon T3I

MY BAYYYYYBEEE

This is my first car that I got in November 2011 and started moding in March 2012.It's nothing special compared to many JDM cars you see,but it's a straight daily driver mid-size sedan.I decided to make a video because it will be gone soon enough when I upgrade and will want to look back on it."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyeP64t8ghc&feature=youtu.be

Darianjr1

Reaction score
damnnn balla that just came out didnt it.... We definitely going to make our own VA meet and here is the video for people on the thread.
You got to go lower and are you by ft lee area on baylors lane in petersburg

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Definately going lower and definately doing a meet.I was actually in Richmond
So youre down for a meet and are you on coils
I'd be down to organize a Richmond meet if we think we could get enough people there...

Really that sounds cool to me that makes 2 of us already lol :ohsnap:

But what about Yorktown beach?

HONDAVACCORD

Reaction score
If we could get a East Coast 6th Gen meet going that'd be nice.I'm lowered on Tein springs 2 inches,Is there anything to make me lower without cutting them?I shouldve gotten coilovers...

Darianjr1

Reaction score
If we could get a East Coast 6th Gen meet going that'd be nice.I'm lowered on Tein springs 2 inches,Is there anything to make me lower without cutting them?I shouldve gotten coilovers...

OKay then lets get the planning if you say youre down. And lol nope but if you want some coils sell your set up and get my bois that hes parting out from ksports at that. You still look at a good height just not slammed

Back