Jordan_H's 98 Accord Sedan EX (56k)

xci.ed6

Reaction score
my only vote, it is a nice car (I have nearly those wheels), tires look too short. I went 215/45-17 and it did great at auto-x.

Actually (w/ the auto, v6) it tended to hit redline (BARELY) in 2nd gear so I went 215-45-18. 205 is fine. Didn't like 3rd gear. Bump shifter down to 'manual', start in 1, bump to 2, leave it.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
my only vote, it is a nice car (I have nearly those wheels), tires look too short. I went 215/45-17 and it did great at auto-x.

Actually (w/ the auto, v6) it tended to hit redline (BARELY) in 2nd gear so I went 215-45-18. 205 is fine. Didn't like 3rd gear. Bump shifter down to 'manual', start in 1, bump to 2, leave it.

I really debated on going with the 45 profile. I had 215/40r17 on my old set up and the profile looked too big but they weren't stretched like these are. Next time I replace tires I'll probably go with the 45. My car seems to ride pretty smooth im surprised. I don't really plan to auto x my car but it wouldn't hurt to be prepared if I ever do haha

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Very nice change; The white mesh sets off the black exterior very well. Really liking the reflection of the mesh on the rim. I love when wheels play some visual tricks.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Very nice change; The white mesh sets off the black exterior very well. Really liking the reflection of the mesh on the rim. I love when wheels play some visual tricks.

Thank-you! It looks like an entirely different car to me. Ive thought about polishing the lip just to give it some extra shine and a clean reflection but I'm perfectly fine with how the lips are now. I'm really happy I went with white, that might change soon enough when I'm always cleaning them haha

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Thanks! I'm totally inlove with my car all over again.

It snowed here over night but it didn't stick to the road so driving is easy. I'm lucky enough that they don't salt the roads here so my car doesn't die a slow and painful death.

image1_zps398a9283.jpg

And of course I had to build a snowman

image2_zpsc52c7779.jpg

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
Thanks! I'm totally inlove with my car all over again.

It snowed here over night but it didn't stick to the road so driving is easy. I'm lucky enough that they don't salt the roads here so my car doesn't die a slow and painful death.

image1_zps398a9283.jpg

20140715_134607_zps22e67941.jpg

You're lucky. I got Honda Cancer in January. :(

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
And of course I had to build a snowman

image2_zpsc52c7779.jpg

:lawl: that's cute. You're so lucky they don't salt the roads there. I eventually got a cheap truck for winters. Partly cause 4wd is usually better in snow, and partly because I don't like hondas getting cancer. Let old trucks get the rust :p

Jordan_H

Reaction score
:lawl: that's cute. You're so lucky they don't salt the roads there. I eventually got a cheap truck for winters. Partly cause 4wd is usually better in snow, and partly because I don't like hondas getting cancer. Let old trucks get the rust :p

My dad and I buy and sell cars a lot just to make some extra money and I'm super grateful we never have to worry about the cars having rust. The only time we ever really need to check them for rust if the car was originally from somewhere else which we avoid or if the car is really old and we don't deal with older cars a lot. Usually cars from the 90s.

Back