Jrun_ : 2002 Coupe EX (56k)

Jrun_

Reaction score

Agreed! Its a 4x4. Just gotta save up and get something worth the money. my last accord had coilover sleeves on it..never again.

Im not dead set on a 5 lug swap..i wanted tl rims. but i think i might just find a 4 lug rim with the same specs as the tls rims. I just like the way they look and fit.

Toss them silverstars and go on ddmtuning.com and order some HIDS.they have lifetime warrenty .they about 60 buck with the 55w kit .car looks great .I just ordered the cree reverse leds also.do you like them is there a big difference?

I looked at some of those, i was thinking about getting nice 5000k ish white ones, but probably just waiting until after i can retrofit a projector. I kind of like the Silverstars' shade..it has a decent color for a halogen bulb.

These are the exact reverse lights i bought:

KGrHqVnME-0ovm90lBQFfv18nQ60_3_zpsaa9f6ba5.jpg

i could get better pics later. but they're so much better. its a pure white color and its bright as hell..

The diameter of the cree led is a little bigger than the hole for the halogen bulbs.. and I mean only a little. I took the dremel with the sanding attachment and widened the opening just barely.

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA. Make yourself at home, and looking fwd to seeing your future mods.

Let's lower it, before getting some rims! ;)

Back