FS: Junkyard Run

6thGenJed

Reaction score
Idk if this is the right place to post this but been seeing quite a few CG's in the jyards lately. unfortunately not things i need. but i wouldnt mind picking up a few things for anyone. yes even people outside of socal aslong as they cover shipping method and give me time to get box's and such for larger items. let me know if any of you are looking for anything. going today around 12. it is now 11:21AM.

TheMole

Reaction score
Probably unlikely, but let me know if you see dark currant pearl parts: hood, bumpers, trunk in good condition for a coupe. Thanks and happy hunting!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You SoCal guys......even the scrapyards have good finds!

What I would give to get an 02 Coupe Hood/Bumper, 02 sedan tails, 02 Coupe grey leather headrests, a sedan driver's side fender.

Happy Hunting for all those able to benefit!

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Let me know if you can find a power passenger mirror for a coupe! I only need the glass part, not the housing or the electrical parts.

Went to a junkyard here and there was only one 6th gen. It was a stock dep sedan. Rear ended, dash stripped, no mirrors, and there were a couple bullet holes in the doors :wtf1:

Jimsun

Reaction score
the center console cover thing for the cups. My cup holder lid broke and now it remains forever open :(

Im with derek
01-02 sedan tails (one with no worm out chrome reflectors)
stock heat shield for for the header

6thGenJed

Reaction score
the center console cover thing for the cups. My cup holder lid broke and now it remains forever open :(

Im with derek
01-02 sedan tails (one with no worm out chrome reflectors)
stock heat shield for for the header

actually saw 2 of these in wood grain but thought nothing of it. didnt see all this til i came back.

most exterior pieces up front were efffd up. none of them were coupes.
7 cgs in one lot. none of them had a block inside. got lucky founda v6 block on the ground with 6 coil packs i needed.

cyen008

Reaction score
this is probably too late, but im willing to pay for a coupe front bumper and rear bumper, prefer 98-00 and in ssm

Back