FS: Junkyard Run

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^It’s a blue box behind the driver/passenger fuse panels (for interior electricals), not sure how easy they are to get to. He needs to tell you which side he wants though, I think they’re on both driver and passenger sides.

I'll keep an eye out. I doubt they will, but if they do, I'll get them depending on condition unless you want them no matter what

I doubt they will too. Typical wear/wrinkles are okay as long as they're clean and don't have any major damage. A small rip or tear somewhere that's not highly visible would be okay too. If you find anything just post a couple pics or something if you can.

Last edited:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
^...... I doubt they will too. Typical wear/wrinkles are okay as long as they're clean and don't have any major damage. A small rip or tear somewhere that's not highly visible would be okay too. If you find anything just post a couple pics or something if you can.

If they do, I'll grab them and maybe clean them up. If you don't want them, I might use them as I have tan interior as well

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ok, thanks guy. I've found a couple before, but people ransacked the car and didn't bother closing the doors or anything so rain and what not destroyed the seats. So annoying when people don't have any regard for others at yards.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Ok, thanks guy. I've found a couple before, but people ransacked the car and didn't bother closing the doors or anything so rain and what not destroyed the seats. So annoying when people don't have any regard for others at yards.

People here are usually pretty nice. All the cars are lifted off the ground, its gravel, you can bring in tools, engine cranes are available, and so on.

But if a 03 CL-S is there (highly doubtful) and its a manual, I'll pretty much be taking that car home. Could basically use almost everything

tknightt

Reaction score
Need leather center armrest cover, any color, but needs to be in really good condition, no wrinkles in the leather.

Back