Just a quickie - Hella Un-Flush Content

simon_y

Reaction score
Okay, there are far worse cars in the MR section. And yours isn’t even bad at all, I think it looks good - clean and tasteful, not to mention different. You should be proud of it. :)

That BBK is a tight fit, wow. I don’t know if you remember, but you helped me a lot with figuring out my BBK, I can’t wait to get it on, I’m trying to decide whether they need rebuilt or not. Btw those intersection lights look really good, nice work there!

Yah, I remember. I still have you PM's in my inbox. lol. Although I'm 6 speed jealous. hahahaa

Yes Simon!

i was always curious to see how the bumper poles would look on our sedans, I like it!

The car as always is looking good. No one seems to have noticed you now have a full WW kit and not the Mugen kit anymore!

Were you able to get rid of the HFP's?

Thanks D. Yah, I got rid of my modified mugen sides and OEM front.

Yup, I sold them already. Sold a lot quicker than i thought. I told you that you should have got them. lol.

car looks better in real life!

:)

Hahaha, Thanks Jonas. I'm gonna try to make it out one more time to the west before it gets to chilly. Work gets in the way of everything. lol.

For everybody wondering, those are Honda Accord CL1 Euro R Rims.

Just realized that my sig is really outdated. Nothing in that picture is the same. hahaha. I'm going to try to get some Interior pictures up when I have time. Along with pictures of my engine bay, although my engine is just stock.................

Last edited:

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
car looks good but those wheels look a bit small on your car, if they were an inch bigger they'd be just what the doctor ordered

hirichard

Reaction score
"just a quickie" hahhahah that what she said...

anyways i'm lovin your car! especially the intersection lights!!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Glad to hear you have been able to clear out the parts Simon.

Once I get some things done and the car up and running again, we definately need to do a photoshoot.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
holy **** simon. your **** is sooooooo clean. make a members ride thread already. ad post more pictures. that ****s hot.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Looks great Simon! Glad to see you post a thread on here. :thumbsup:

I know winter's not easy in the GTA, but you can go a little lower! :hide:

Millz

Reaction score
yeah simon agree your car sucks and is definately not picture worthy

looks even worse in person might i add

Back