Just bought a 98 sedan

Accordman722

Reaction score
Good luck on the rebuild! You got a steal!
Id really think about the MT swap, The auto sucks.There's a reason it needs a rebuild.lol why do you call a MT a ricer thing ?

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
What's the point of doing an MT swap? I don't care how ****ty the auto tranny is I take it over shifting gears any day.

juicebox00

Reaction score
rad support = $65, front bumper = $50+$100 paint. i can get it for cheaper than that but that is the normal price. And should be a good find as long as nothing else pops up. btw, MT swap is not a ricer thing to do...lol

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
rad support = $65, front bumper = $50+$100 paint. i can get it for cheaper than that but that is the normal price. And should be a good find as long as nothing else pops up. btw, MT swap is not a ricer thing to do...lol

everybody has their own opinion im not calling people who do the MT swap ricers at all i just think theres no point to it. I used to be crazy about driving MT back when i was teenager, these days i run from it unless its a sports car or something like that.

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
yea man i cant believe he said 2000 dollars to rebuild it lol i actually know a spot that does them for 1k but its only a 30 day warrantee so i rather do a couple hundred more and get a full 6 month warrantee anything happens i pay nothing to get it fixed.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Even with the $3400 possible final price, it's a good deal and you can get alot of mileage out of the car.....easily getting your money's worth.

Back