Just cleaned

white beauty

Reaction score

white beauty

Reaction score
yeah it was getting pretty nasty, i usually clean it like twice a week, but ive just been super busy lately, took my like three hours to do everything but i think it was worth it

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
yeah it was getting pretty nasty, i usually clean it like twice a week, but ive just been super busy lately, took my like three hours to do everything but i think it was worth it

Always worth it. Nothing better than a clean car.

blindside

Reaction score
Clean! Don't you love that feeling when you see her all nice and clean.. good thing you have a white car imagine having a dark colored car, in a month i'd be able to plant flowers with the dirt that's sitting on my ride LOL

white beauty

Reaction score
Clean! Don't you love that feeling when you see her all nice and clean.. good thing you have a white car imagine having a dark colored car, in a month i'd be able to plant flowers with the dirt that's sitting on my ride LOL

Lol, my car wasnt far from that, i was going to take some before and after pics, but i was scared that the before pics would have gotten me banned from the site for un-proper maintenance of a 6th gen lol

671CG5

Reaction score
I know hope you get them real soon can't wait to see them on. Again my apologies IDK why it's taking that long. Sorry.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
tht's a good job cleaning her up.. i love white sedans.... u should add a T to ur plate so tht it says VTEC :rofl:

lower it :madrun: jk jk :D

Back