Just Got My Check!

AccordFlex

Reaction score
Thinking like that is only going to get yourself hurt.

Dont be stupid man, you only get one chance

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Wow, this thread is rich.

Let me tell you about a friend I used to have; his name was Leo. I met Leo through a local subaru forum and became pretty close with him after hanging out a few times helping work on his car (2003 WRX with an STi swap) and when he told me that he was getting a bike, I was so pumped! He brought home a 2007 GSX-R, it was sick. He rode it everywhere on the weekends and was really good at riding it. He got into modding it and turned it into a total monster of a bike. Exhaust, lowered and stretched the wheelbase and turned it into a total drag queen. He still rode it on the streets every weekend and one night he was cruising the 435 loop (an 80 mile loop of Kansas City) at about 10:30 on a saturday night and came up on a sick F-body. Leo was cruising at about 100 at the time and reeled in the muscle car. The driver of the Camaro looked over and they got on it from an 85 roll up past 160. Leo put probably 6 car lengths on the guy and then shut down.

As he was slowing down, the guy in the F-body shot past him and clipped the side of his bike. Leo slid at 130+ miles and hour into the guard rail and then into a sign on the side of the road. He was killed instantly.

For the love of God, dont get a bike. You do not have the maturity to own one, and too many people our age get seriously injured or killed on them every day.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Outside of the bike (about 50% of the people I have known have died who have owned one), I just don't get the mentality of getting money and dumping it into your car on other peoples oppinons. I would honestly would get more saticfaction throwing dollar bills at my car until they blow away than having other people tell me what to do with my car.

What do you like about your car? What don't you like? How can you combine these 2 elements to suit your personal needs and make it better for you? I just don't get why people don't like to think this way.

david5788

Reaction score
ahhhh!!! soo many people here discourage riding soo much. go and join the bike forums they all appreciate us. i think you guys seen too many youtube videos of riders doing stupid shiit all the time. and you think that all riders are the same but they are not.

Back