kacevedo3217's Ride Thread (56k)

kacevedo3217

Reaction score
Welcome! New tranny & motor sounds like you have a very healthy ride. I kinnda wanna see a night shot pic with your HIDs on. (Being curious how 10K looks.) Happy modding!

Ill post up some pics of the hids tonight but only one of my high beams is working cause one of the ballasts is broke but my low beams work just fine

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
It's a bit hard to tell the kelvin scale, but thanx for the pic!

kacevedo3217

Reaction score
it was a metallic red off of a yamaha r1 but believe me those white wheels were no where near as nice as my new wheels cause they were plasti dipped white so up close there was a lot of imperfections

nyknick1015

Reaction score
How those ebay sleeves working out for you?? Ebay sleeves arent bad (the strut sleeves are okay but the springs are TERRIBLE!!) but honestly, hit up Ground control for some springs, you can buy a decent set for around 250.

There are someguys around here who messed around with different spring rates so maybe yo can buy their used springs from their coilovers. I had a few springs sets my self from GC

kacevedo3217

Reaction score
im going to get f&f type 1s when i get back but im in the marines so ill be gone for the next three months at boot camp and shes just going to be sitting in my garage

Back