kansas missouri meet planning!

lifelongbread

Reaction score
im looking to get together some of the people in the Midwest for a kck meet. im looking for someone with good connections with members on here to get something set up for the end of winter/ beginning of spring! i would try and get something rolling, but im new to the forum and dont know many people on here! i know there is some of us in the midwest so we can get something working. maybe we can get something set up big enough we can pull people from the east and west coast!

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
im looking to get together some of the people in the Midwest for a kck meet. im looking for someone with good connections with members on here to get something set up for the end of winter/ beginning of spring! i would try and get something rolling, but im new to the forum and dont know many people on here! i know there is some of us in the midwest so we can get something working. maybe we can get something set up big enough we can pull people from the east and west coast!
I got another thread for a MO meet going, gonna meet in CoMo I think, but there are plenty of people who want one in KC too in the thread also.

Mikey

Reaction score
Im down for whatever, where ever. CoMo, I think, will be bigger cuz we'll have KC -and- STL guys. I hope. Lol.

A meet in KC would be cool, too, as there are more places to get cool pics and stuff. CoMo has a park and MAYBE like 2 cool places to take pics. KC has hundreds.

It's not that long of drive and you'd get to meet STL guys. Just sayin.

Im not fond of KCK, but Olathe and OP are cool places.

Sorry, Im not helping much, lol.:peace:

ejreams

Reaction score
Im down for whatever, where ever. CoMo, I think, will be bigger cuz we'll have KC -and- STL guys. I hope. Lol.

A meet in KC would be cool, too, as there are more places to get cool pics and stuff. CoMo has a park and MAYBE like 2 cool places to take pics. KC has hundreds.

It's not that long of drive and you'd get to meet STL guys. Just sayin.

Im not fond of KCK, but Olathe and OP are cool places.

Sorry, Im not helping much, lol.:peace:

I'm 90% in on this, Hopefully I can get a couple things done before it goes down.

Mikey

Reaction score
It's not too cold right now, but I have a feeling January is gonna suck. I don't see why we cant shoot for sometime in February.

Perhaps even March-ish.

ejreams

Reaction score
It's not too cold right now, but I have a feeling January is gonna suck. I don't see why we cant shoot for sometime in February.

Perhaps even March-ish.

March is probably a no go for me,
my family might be going to Maui (YESSSSSSSSSSSS)
and my golden birthday is on the 21st :)

Mikey

Reaction score
February it is then. And we're still talking about CoMo, right? Or are we talking about KC? I didnt start the other meet thread but seeing as how Im in CoMo, I might as well be the one heading the meet in CoMo, lol.

I go to KC at least once a month, so it's not a big deal for me, lol. Perhaps a bigger one can be held off until April or May.

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
February it is then. And we're still talking about CoMo, right? Or are we talking about KC? I didnt start the other meet thread but seeing as how Im in CoMo, I might as well be the one heading the meet in CoMo, lol.

I go to KC at least once a month, so it's not a big deal for me, lol. Perhaps a bigger one can be held off until April or May.

either way, ****s goin down lol

Back