***kEyChAiN's***damage thread***

keychain

Reaction score
it does look sexy :)

damn i need a rear sway :(

LOL thanks man. Yea pick up a sway bar :thumbup:

the belly of my beast looks the same haha! Love it!

:thumbup:

What do you mean by getting your tires flipped? I guess I am a n00b?

I got the tires dismounted and flipped around so I could run the outside of the tire on the inside instead, because since I'm running -3 camber the inside wears out and the outside is untouched, so by flipping them I basically get a new tire. But yes my tires do not last long at all.

1slosedan

Reaction score
I got the tires dismounted and flipped around so I could run the outside of the tire on the inside instead, because since I'm running -3 camber the inside wears out and the outside is untouched, so by flipping them I basically get a new tire. But yes my tires do not last long at all.

Ok, that's what I thought, I am running some pretty bad camber too! I guess you can do this if you don't have directional tires? Does the inside and outside both have the brand on it? I can't picture how the inside of my tires look in my head..

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Yea pick up a sway bar :thumbup:

yea, i wanna get the progress 04+ tl rsb. i just need the money, hahaha.

and new endlinks, since my stock one isnt even hooked up cuz i had to cut the endlinks cuz of stupid rust, haha. you cali guys really got it lucky, haha

keychain

Reaction score
Ok, that's what I thought, I am running some pretty bad camber too! I guess you can do this if you don't have directional tires? Does the inside and outside both have the brand on it? I can't picture how the inside of my tires look in my head..

You can with directional tires since that is what I have. Some tires state "outside only" on there tires, so those can't be flipped.

You can do it with directional tires, you swap the fronts with each other and the rear with each other :lolhitting:

Yup that's what i did :thumbup:

yea, i wanna get the progress 04+ tl rsb. i just need the money, hahaha.

and new endlinks, since my stock one isnt even hooked up cuz i had to cut the endlinks cuz of stupid rust, haha. you cali guys really got it lucky, haha

Sick the progress one is thick :thumbup:. Man thats crazy that you had to cut off the endlinks, how is the handling on the car without them?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
actually handles pretty decently, but i want it back.

you can really barely notice its not hooked up, its only what, 18mm anyway tho? hahaha. but yea, i want that progress one, its 24mm :eek: hahaha, siiick

Back