FS: Kicker L7 12" two in box

acedomain

Reaction score
ok i have had these sitting around for months i wanted to buy a nice amp for them but never did ....always wanted them got them first chance i had but now sadly have to get rid of them to pay off some bills ....i havent used them except just to hear what they sound like and that was with a radio in my house not even an amp...they are currently taking up the space in my back seats need to get rid of them asap im asking $350 firm no shipping ...sorry for the cell phone pics

please only people who are interested....need these gone the sooner the better

34zj8eb.jpg

2qu7pk2.jpg

dfdgfp.jpg

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
i seen them.... can vouch for them... good luck ace... thanks for yesterday... might be posting the car..

acedomain

Reaction score
i cant really trade cuz i need the cash ...if i didnt need the cash i wouldnt even sell these unless i wanted to buy a comp sub like sleepy got .....thanks for the vouch sleepy dont post the car not yet at least....

eggs

Reaction score
i honestly wish i had the money to spend i would have bought these. i have been looking for a deal like this :wtf1:

acedomain

Reaction score
well i still have them so if you can get the money then please do ...so far no one has shown interest i also have them on craigslist and i had two flakes ....

Back