kicker VS rockford???

jcollins6

Reaction score
No audio competition just bcaz I want to .... ^^^ lmao ... honestly I dont see it happening ... I've been thinking about it though because I really don't want to cut my deck ... I've been thinking of taking the EVs and putting them in a "chuchero" I dont know what u call that in english but its basiclly putting the speakers in an enclosed box that you can easily move around or take off if you want the extra music. A week ago I was in NY and there was a 7th gen playing some music and I really liked it. I would want mine louder but his sounded ok might do the same setup he had ... 3 6" celestion in the front doors and 2 6" celestion in the back door ... however everyone that was there said he had to have something extra playing in there or had some crazy amps, crossover, etc combination because it was very loud

:tgf:
Make it sound good first. How loud you can make it doesnt mean shiz if the music doesnt sound good. Good sound is balanced sound not how loud it is.
I would suggest making your music sound full and complete, not loud and unguided. Good bass so you can feel it but not so it rattles the cop car 3 cars behind you. Mids to reinforce the fullness and enough highs for crispness(too much will make it sound loose)

Last edited:

hguzman90

Reaction score
LOL..

i just got one kicker L7 12' with kicker box with a kicker 750.1 amp
kicker speakers ks653 (6.5) in the front ..and kicker 693(6x9) in the rear
all with kicker 4 gauge amp kit

im happy with that hits hard and sounds good and clear!! :D

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
lmao wow this guy is going all in on his system lmao...sounds like way to much tho lolz (This coming from the guy thats putting 3 EVs in the rear deck lolz) Yesterday I got bored and decided to connect 2 EVs (played them out the box lolz) and the Type R with the new amp .... :omgbd: I did not expect the type Rs to hit that hard lolz to me they are hitting WAY better then the CVRs i had ... and its not even tuned up correctly .... I'm hyped again I'm hyped:naughty::147703263745b138a51:naughtyrun:

20-CG5-01 Thanks for the advice on the amp ... its does hit hard

yea we are going a little stupid with my build but its for comps and shows so we are going all out with my build, we have changed my box design bout 4 times, well 5 now because the previous designs was gonna cost to much and take wayy to much time to build, i should have everything build and installed in the next few weeks im soo excited because my build is gonna be a ground pounder six block bass style lol, people are gonna need ear plugs for my car lol

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
:thinking:six block bass style?

Don't know what you mean but I would like to see your system ... Plan posting any pics?

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score

Don't know what you mean but I would like to see your system ... Plan posting any pics?

i think he means people from 6 blocks away can hear you coming haha

i cant wait to just get 2 12's and some mid bass 8s, possibly under my seat and be done with it

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score

its a song from Bass Mekanik called Six Blok Bass lol, sounds nasty on a system, i do plan on posting pics i just gotta snap some, i have my amp at my house and my subs are at my shop so i know there safe, were actually trying to rush the build right now, we changed my box design a lot so it dropped the price quite a bit, so were trying to get a hold of our box builder today to see if i can get up to his shop and get it going, we have a comp this weekend and some locals in are area are running there mouths, so we are trying to get as many of our cars together as possible to shut the mouths lol. there making claims about there systems that havnt even been metered yet.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
lmao yea theres alot of that going on around here as well ... Thats actually why I wanted to system upgrade to pull up next to someone and shut them down ... where are you from?

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
lmao yea theres alot of that going on around here as well ... Thats actually why I wanted to system upgrade to pull up next to someone and shut them down ... where are you from?

haha good to know its not just around hear lol, we build systems for fun and they just end up being loud, so im curious to see what we can do when effort is put forth lol, im from RI, you?

Back