FS: KSPORT coilovers and eibach pro-kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowaccord

Reaction score
first i have a set of ksport coilovers for 98-02 accords. Used for a few years. I bought em brand new so one owner. Never had any leaking issues or any complains.

$400

Have a set of eibach prokits also for 98-02 accords. lowers the car 1.5" if I remember right. Awesome quality

$60

items located in pomona (so cal) but I can take em up to the sacramento area also since I travel back and forth

text me at 530- 20 7- 98 70 if interested. or u need pics

please text. I don't go on forums much anymore and i respond to each inquiry over text. no personal messages either. just text

slowaccord

Reaction score
dont have any pics of the prokits as my friend is out of town and they are at his place. i have one pic of the coilover and the rest are boxed up ready to ship if need be

slowaccord

Reaction score
all pm's replied to. and red ryder ill try to upload pics tomo if i can get them. Otherwise I will maybe have to close the thread at least for the eibach springs since everyone is on summer break and i prematurely posted. my fault. :/

slowaccord

Reaction score
^^let him know you are serious. I will have him text you to get a hold on you if you text my number above. that way i can save you

Coilovers have been SOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back