99accord boi

Reaction score
bump one more week
and from wat im hearing corey and jonathan yu wont be joining us in the caravan

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
bump one more week
and from wat im hearing corey and jonathan yu wont be joining us in the caravan

Ya not shure..I might roll to sd sat night and stay with a friend, then head strait to the meet. Still up in the air tho.. my girl is driving her rsx too. Wheel fitment is on point more than me..lol

EscoStylez

Reaction score
When I get off work imma book it....gettin a telly need to find one wit a shuttle to the airport....imma be there at 630 saturday...and come back Monday in the am.....

99accord boi

Reaction score
So who is picking me up????
wtf i thought u said because u got laid off from the airline job u were no longer coming
ne ways if u flying to sd pm jeff
if u flying to santana/ john wayne pm me
lax i have no idea who would be down to pick u up :thinking: lol
So what time at Target?
idk lemme check ill update it for tomorrow thanks for reminding me

Ya not shure..I might roll to sd sat night and stay with a friend, then head strait to the meet. Still up in the air tho.. my girl is driving her rsx too. Wheel fitment is on point more than me..lol

damn thats a bust bro but u dont need fitment u got function u dont need no form bro

fuuuuuuu idk if imma finish the wheels drop and fender roll by next week + school and work :ownedrun:

EscoStylez

Reaction score
wtf i thought u said because u got laid off from the airline job u were no longer coming

Delta Signed a contract with the Tampa Bay Rays so the 15 pplz that they laided off where hired for that so that means I keep my flight Benefits :badger:.....

Back