Lancer OZ Rally takeoffs on 6th gen, any got pictures?

WIKid

Reaction score
I have been looking for a set of rims for my 2002 sedan (LX so it has 4 bolt 114.3) and there aren't too many options. I am not looking to buy new or spend real money on the rims, so I am looking mostly at stock takeoffs.

One set I have come across that I think might be ok are the factory rims that came on the Lancer OZ Rally edition. They have the same bolt pattern and I have seen pictures of them on the older early 90s Accords. Apparently its a super tight fit and you might have to grind down a little of your calipers (like a mm or 2) to clear the balancing weights but they do fit.

Does anyone have a picture of these on a 6th generation accord?

My Beatercord has a slightly bent front rims and steelies all around so I figure if I can get a set of these Lancer OZs at a reasonable price with halfway decent tires on them it would be a good move, but I would like to see how they look first.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
These?

5046243_27.jpeg

I don't think they will look very good on a 6thgen, it's a big car and I don't think the style lends itself well to that. But if they're what you want, try them out.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
r u talking abt the old school lancers/evos? the white rims with red lettering?

WIKid

Reaction score
r u talking abt the old school lancers/evos? the white rims with red lettering?

No, I am talking about the ones dude posted above.

I am trying to see if anyone has pictures of them on a 6th generation.

They can generally be had hella cheap, so I reckon if I get them and don't love the look/feel I can sell them off and probably get my money back.

The 6th generation is a pretty big car. I was kind of surprised because I remember riding around in buddies 4th generations as a kid and it always being a tight fit.

They got WAY bigger over the years.

I am looking at the rims more as an economical way to deal with my bent rim and maybe get a little better than my crusty old peeling hubcaps on steelies.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Aren't those 15's?

If so, don't put anything smaller than a 16" wheel, and even then, only if you have a bit more of an aggressive drop.

You may want to first consider getting some 5 lug swap parts, I believe there is a FS thread or two offering what you need.

Check with Hondatech03, especially, as he is basically gutting the entire car.

Varnell

Reaction score
There are better options out there. Even some universal 4-lug wheels would look better. The only issue is when you start looking at 18"s and wider than 7.5"s

Personally, I did the 5-lug conversion. If you plan to keep your car for a while, it really opens up your options for wheels and brake upgrades.

Last edited:

WIKid

Reaction score
Yeah i just got some 17s with the universal 4 lug.

I decided the 15s would just look kind of dinky, especially with those thin spokes.

I am satisfied with how it looks and I got a decent price on them.

$130 and 4 decent tires. Well I mean they all hold air but I am going to replace them because Wisconsin winters are such that you want good tread.

Like I said, I am not trying to make this anything but a beater/warhorse that runs for years to come.

Back