Latest Fab @ MAPerformance

sikjdm

Reaction score
whether or not you came in to advertise or not, you've got my undivided ****ing attention..those are some clean *** welds..

mrdriftordie

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys! I hope to have a few videos done sometime next week....this week is my brothers wedding and since I am the best man I have been busy. Updates coming soon stay tuned!

iHazSnail

Reaction score
that is some good ****ing work right there!! as previously asked, how much are we looking at for an F23 ramhorn?

mrdriftordie

Reaction score
that is some good ****ing work right there!! as previously asked, how much are we looking at for an F23 ramhorn?

I feel bad guys...we are not a paying sponsor on this forum so I will not be providing pricing to make sure we are following the rules. If you'd like a quote please contact [email protected] or give him a call @ the shop 1(888)MAPerformance

mrdriftordie

Reaction score
dsmmvs.jpg

dsmmvs4.jpg

_MG_3282.jpg

_MG_3283.jpg

mrdriftordie

Reaction score
I know it's been a while since we posted pics. We've been so insanely busy planning, organizing, and running events the last few weeks we haven't had time to share the goodies.

I saw this and had to post it. It's a custom one off we made for a great customer of ours.

It's an SRT-4 Twin Scroll Turbo Manifold, SS, tig welded, back purged, 3 inch v-band, down pipe, and 2 Turbosmart compgate 40's.

This thing is just sick!

MAP_SRT4-TEM-DP1.jpg

MAP_SRT4-TEM-DP2.jpg

MAP_SRT4-TEM-DP3.jpg

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
You should develop a new header for the j series, something with a wider diameter and longer primaries :)

great work btw..

Back