LED Door sills

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I like the red diamond stitching on the armrest, are you going to use that elsewhere? Looks like a lot of padding was added.

kn0x47

Reaction score
I like the red diamond stitching on the armrest, are you going to use that elsewhere? Looks like a lot of padding was added.

yeah i have pieces to go on the door armrests as well. It's got 6/8" padding under it plus another 1/16" pad was used for the pleating. It's like resting your arm on a pillow:)

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Weird, your power seat has different controls than mine. You really make me want to finish up my interior and start on other interior projects. I still need to finish swapping my tan leather pieces for black leather.

Pardie

Reaction score
door sill installed. had to use a few layers of double sided tape on the top section to get it to stick.
DSC_5609 by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr

light doesn't work yet. I'm pretty sure i can tie it into the door sensor but i'm not sure if that's a ground or power yet. ...i think it's a ground

I think it's a ground too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kn0x47

Reaction score
Weird, your power seat has different controls than mine. You really make me want to finish up my interior and start on other interior projects. I still need to finish swapping my tan leather pieces for black leather.
4 cyl only came with power up and down. Everything else is manual

Mikey

Reaction score
EXL 8-way adjustables ftw! :evillol:

Jon, these look good. Not sure how I feel about the mix of chrome and tan. Cant wait to see them 100% though. :thumbsup:

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
Which gen do I need to buy and is it just the metal sill you just took off and placed on top of the original sill? I'd like to do this to my 4dr.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back