Led License Plate Bulb?

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I did the white ones from superbrightleds.com. They came out blue because of the filters because I didn't feel like taking apart the cluster. They look nice though.

Next step is going to be the climate control and that damn clock.

How hard was that to do??

MikeyMike

Reaction score
:afro:
IMG_0490-1.jpg

hyperwhite... i like it a lot better then the halogen

all my interior bulbs are hyperwhite also. it looks better they dont project as much, but it just naturally looks better

arkmann

Reaction score
Here are my license plate lights as well as the back up lights. I guess we can say that there are a bunch of LEDs in there. I used heavy duty velcro to install them. Wacha think?

IMG_1262.JPG

IMG_1263.JPG

IMG_1265.JPG

IMG_1273.JPG

IMG_1282.JPG

STP60586.jpg

The photos doesn't do it justice. It actually casts a white light on the pavement it is as white as white license plate lights and LED back up lights can be.

LCPLPunk

Reaction score
Oh wow, u are using that plate too? I was going to recommend SRT4Store because he has quality/kick *** products.

patofdzb

Reaction score
i havea led bulb in the license plate, its actually a 196, i kinda forced it in.
at first, it was really nice,hyper white instead of yellowish white, but then i noticed some times it stoped working, and acting like a strobe light.. dont kno why..

i used the same leds on the map lights, all 4 doors , trunk and license plate. and they work fine everwhere else

and they are also brighter.
i'll take pics if i can

VietNinjaJ30A1

Reaction score
I did an LED cluster for a while...but then my roommate did this to his 7th gen and I followed along.

b78232660.jpg

b78232862.jpg

2 - 4" CCFL tubes = ~$9

Back