legend gs caliper help

j03lL

Reaction score
So whats up guys im in the process of making my 4 cyl ex accord five lug and got my hands on gs calipers with brackets , My question is can i use acura legend gs rotors with my accord when i make it five lug ? and do i use the acura legend bracket with it with the caliper ? and will acura legend rear rotors fit on my accord ? thankss i need help asap

F23A1AT

Reaction score
So whats up guys im in the process of making my 4 cyl ex accord five lug and got my hands on gs calipers with brackets , My question is can i use acura legend gs rotors with my accord when i make it five lug ? and do i use the acura legend bracket with it with the caliper ? and will acura legend rear rotors fit on my accord ? thankss i need help asap

Yes, you can use Legend GS rotor with your GS calipers, you will have to use the GS bracket (28T).

Regarding the rear rotors, if you have the calipers and the brackets for the back I don't see why you couldn't. !!! As long as the E-brake hookup is the same !!!

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
So whats up guys im in the process of making my 4 cyl ex accord five lug and got my hands on gs calipers with brackets , My question is can i use acur

Yes, you can use Legend GS rotor with your GS calipers, you will have to use the GS bracket (28T).

Regarding the rear rotors, if you have the calipers and the brackets for the back I don't see why you couldn't. !!! As long as the E-brake hookup is the same !!!
Hmm, so dual piston all around you say :D

F23A1AT

Reaction score
Gs rears are single piston, just like stock accords. Also, OP look a little more next time there us a sticky on the GS brake swap in the suspension forum.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Gs rears are single piston, just like stock accords. Also, OP look a little more next time there us a sticky on the GS brake swap in the suspension forum.
Oh, that's fine since the rears hardly do much anyways. Better than drums at least. I don't know why you didnt post a link to the information thread, considering you wrote it haha

F23A1AT

Reaction score
I'm on my phone, too lazy to c&p hypers. I do need to ammend my previous post though, the mounting placement may be different.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I'm on my phone, too lazy to c&p hypers. I do need to ammend my previous post though, the mounting placement may be different.
So doing a rear swap may not be possible?

Back