Legit Slammed Club

swollen_cu

Reaction score
I thought roads in socal were really nice?

Roads here in New ORleans straight up SUCK! Probably just as bad at the New England area.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Nashville/Tennessee roads are amazing. We are yearly voted in the top 3 in the country for our roads(mainly interstates)

swollen_cu

Reaction score
but you don't get all of the frost heaves/freezing damage..... :confused:

Here, we have 18 Wheels going up and down small main roads all the time which crack and ruin the roads real fast! And All New Orleans government does is patch up the holes and eventually they get worse.

PLus, there are alot of oaktrees around the city area where i go to school that have been there for 100+ years and they are just cracking/rising up the streets like a MOTHER! Driving aroung New Orleans is like driving around in gravel....

Nashville/Tennessee roads are amazing. We are yearly voted in the top 3 in the country for our roads(mainly interstates)

Yeah i've been up there and you ain't lyin!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
:lawl:

i went down some sketchy *** backroad yesterday, i had to turn around and go back down it again cuz the other end of it was flooded haha. it sucked, i think i bottomed out like 3 times. its all gravy though haha.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
:lawl:

i went down some sketchy *** backroad yesterday, i had to turn around and go back down it again cuz the other end of it was flooded haha. it sucked, i think i bottomed out like 3 times. its all gravy though haha.

Lolll same thing happened to me yesterday..... I went down the wrong street and realized that the street had like crazy dips, potholes and cracks that I has to reverse out... And the street was a one way!! Lmao

Erik123456789

Reaction score
Would be nice if people told us what they're dropped on.. Like for example:

Here's a pic of my car:

FRONT: *pic*

REAR: *pic*

DROPPED ON "____________________"

To give other accord owners an idea of what kinda of drop they are looking at, if they are planning to get a specific set-up.

EatSleepAccord

Reaction score
would be nice if people told us what they're dropped on.. Like for example:

Here's a pic of my car:

Front: *pic*

rear: *pic*

dropped on "____________________"

to give other accord owners an idea of what kinda of drop they are looking at, if they are planning to get a specific set-up.

+1

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
most people have member's rides thread. not hard to find out what people are dropped on. this thread is to show just how low you are. EDIT: But go ahead and post what you're dropped on cuz Justin says so. :lawl:
and it's gotten really off topic in the meantime.

See below.

Last edited:
Back