Lets help Matt (AllGOnoSHOW) fix his car in time for I.A.!!!

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
If only you lived in Houston. My uncle could've hooked you up with a windshield, back glass, etc.

On a side note, I donated... Not much, but I would defenatly donate more if I could. Hope everything works out for you Matt.

Accordman722

Reaction score
Have you thought about going to an import junkyard ? Mine in indy has lots of 6gas! Ill donate when my check for work comes in! Good luck.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
So wonderful to see all this support guys. :thumbsup:

Matt, how are the rear quarter panels? Are your front/rear bumpers okay or no?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
There were some 'interesting' yet expected comments on TAC in the thread I posted, but I tried to bring it back to what was really important in the situation.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Have you thought about going to an import junkyard ? Mine in indy has lots of 6gas! Ill donate when my check for work comes in! Good luck.
I've been looking around a lot, just not to much 6th gens around here that are worth a damn.

So wonderful to see all this support guys. :thumbsup:

Matt, how are the rear quarter panels? Are your front/rear bumpers okay or no?

The rear quarters are messed up but I'll just fill them in with primer filler or bondo enought then to be able to raptor line my car. .

There were some 'interesting' yet expected comments on TAC in the thread I posted, but I tried to bring it back to what was really important in the situation.

I want to read the thread Derek, can you post the link?

uh oh lol.

Back