Liberty Park meet (Post Pics Here)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
LMAO, yez we duz.

No matter how much I eat, I can't gain weight though. I pretty sure Kevin suffers the same ailment.

I could use that 'ailment'/fast metabolism, in the meantime, it looks like working out/eating right are my only options......

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Don't worry brotha. I'm 27 years old. Any day now that high metabolism is going to some to a screeching halt.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
I lost mine a long time ago lol.... ever since that dreaded day where I came to know the most dangerous american item ever created.... The Cheeseburger!!! (cue evil villain music) lol Now if only we could tune ourselves like our cars, then we'd be saved lmao

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I'm pretty fortunate, I can drop the weight and gain teh muscle in relatively no time. I was thinking about trying the P90X workout, but that would probably have to way till I research it some more and buy a house.

I really want teh BowFlex.

Anyway, waaaaay off topic.........getting back on, I wish we could have more Meets here like there with some of our :usa: Family!

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
This was hands down the best weekend I've had in a long time. The amount of cars that came out was more than decent, only wish it wasn't raining most of the day... Not to mention, I hate cobblestone roads and I'm willing to bet Eric agrees on that one lol

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
alright, w/e. screw meets then. and i wouldnt have wanted to be hanging out in the rain for 2 hours anyway.

and if you want the lip justin, you can have it....after all, you did go to the meet, and i didnt.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Can't let my wife see this pic. :fail:

DSC05111.jpg

Back