life after the 6th gen

theaccordian

Reaction score
dunno if you guys remember, used to be active here years ago. some of you might remember my car:

l_67f2f9b02c8d3d886804fac4bf35d391.jpg

DSC02735.jpg

and this is the new ride:

PICT0054.jpg

PICT0078.jpg

l_fc0ab84c983edf2ec4c38159d9419423.jpg

turns out I got in over my head in credit card debt. sh*t kept breaking on my accord and needed to be repaired. so I decided to cut my losses parted her out to pay off my credit card. went back to stock and handed it down to my little brother. since then ive moved on to a 2000 S2000. This car as far as fun factor is involved has ruined every other car for me short of a lotus exige. you will not drive a more raw focused drivers car out there. as much as I love my s2k, it might sound wierd but i loved my accord more, probably because of how much work i put into it. as i look back if i could do it again, id stay away from engine mods, if anything alll those boltons made my car slower. my advice would be to enjoy the car for what it is, a reliable, economical, good looking daily driver and dont try to turn it into a racecar unless you have unlimited funds or something. if you want a car more focused on performance id find a new car instead of trying to turn the accord into one.

ive read alot of members here are considering upgrading to an s2k. if anyone has any questions about making that move id be glad to answer them.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
handed a less-than-reliable car down to your brother? :hide: :lawl:

ohhh i love hardtops... :run:

accord02se

Reaction score
mmm,always wanted one,feeling alot of jealously right now.but im happy with my 240...potential

theaccordian

Reaction score
handed a less-than-reliable car down to your brother? :hide: :lawl:

ohhh i love hardtops... :run:

less than reliable when it comes to all the sh*tty aftermarket parts, once i went back to stock runs like a clock.

honda oem parts engineering >>>>>>>>>>>> aftermarket company parts engineering

Back