Like New Palm Pre for Sprint + Extras $150

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Re: Like New Palm Pre for Sprint + Extras $200

i think (maybe?) his point was semantics...it's an "iphone 4g" not a "4g iphone." i may be off :lawl:

Is that just a charger or does it connect to usb? The bb cradle only charges, but damn it would be nice to have since the phone doesn't sit flat on a desk while trying to type on it (like the older iphones, as you have probably found out :lawl:)...

buy it and find out!

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score

can't activate sprint-exclusive phones on boost :sad:

errr wait...the pre might also be on verizon...i think. either way, i dont even :lawl:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

The Pre is also on Verizon and ATT. Anyone know how I could go about unlocking it? I might have better luck selling it............

$180 takes it BTW.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Re: Like New Palm Pre for Sprint + Extras $180

i dont really see a point to it, since verizon and sprint are the main CDMA carriers. and verizon only allows verizon phones...getting it on verizon would require their OS and possibly and ESN change (technically illegal).

people can get it on the big 3 carriers so... :lawl: just unfortunate that its not a droid or iphone at this point in time. good for the rest of us who get steals on very nice phones people are kicking to the curb to have the latest and greatest :lawl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back