Lip Kit - 99 2dr Accord

Quinchu

Reaction score
I found a oem replica kit for the accord online, its not OEM, but an aftermarket of the same thing. It did list some spec's and one of them was:

"MADE IN FLEX FRP(FLEX FIBER GLASS)"

Has anyone had any problems with this before? I checked over the forums and I didn't find a topic about it, I even used the search function before I posted ;) But I still couldn't find anything on here about it.

Its the only site that I found that sold OEM Replicas for this 'long extinct' product. Also this full lip kit runs a grand total of 580 with free shipping.

What do y'all think? I've been looking for it forever and just found it tonight.
Hook me up with some insight! Thanks in advance!!

Mr. HuMpY

Reaction score
its free shipping in Canada only....shipping it to the U.S. is going to cost money from oemlip.com but you should call them to ask them about it and then tell us about the price to shipp xD

Last edited:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
depends on how low you are...and if its that duraflex or whatever the name is then it should be alright..theres videos online/youtube of them jumping on front bumpers(bodykit),twisting them all types of harsh things and they dont break or crack or stress at all.its more expensive than fiberglass tho.the sides and rear lip would be fine..just be easy on hills and uneven roads on front lip.

300 for the sides..150 for front or rear but can get the whole kit for 580..kinda gay on prices on the sides.haha

Last edited:

Quinchu

Reaction score
Ok, I just got an e-mail back from them.

Its Free shipping to Canada and the US! I already purchased the kit it seems someone has to test it out, so its gonna be me! I would have really liked to know if anyone had used it before I bought it but its all good.

Oh, and right now, I'm about 3" or less off the ground in the front. ;)

david5788

Reaction score
my car is pretty low you can say. stage 3 dumped and my sideskirts havent touched the ground or gotten close yet. my chassis will touch the ground before the skirts so i dont think you have to worry about the skirts being damaged

the rear lip wont touch the ground unless you back up into a curb. and the front lip. well just get use to it. and everything should be fine

but that is not including installation. everything might just crack during that process. LOL

Mr. HuMpY

Reaction score
that kool.

keep us info about the lip kit okay. i thinking about buy the lip kit tooo if everything turns out right

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
yes im also interested how it comes..how did you pay them? the website only shows "Canadian currency" ha

also take pics of the backs/inside of the lip to see how they made them.if there sloppy filled with fiberglass like bodykits are or they are half decent.ha

david5788

Reaction score
if they are good im getting the sideskirts for sure. maybe the front lip also

now go find some cheap oem style fogs for the 01-02 coupe bumper

Back