Lip Kit - 99 2dr Accord

Quinchu

Reaction score
Sorry, I actually traded in my car on tuesday and wasn't able to get any pics.
Was a spur of the moment kinda thing.. I switched from a 99 Accord to a 04 RX8.

I know the guy well that I sold it too so I'll go by tomorrow and get some pics. Sorry for the wait just been a little busy lately x-x;

AngusTEx

Reaction score
Wat the...that was fast. :(

I'm awaiting pics. Nice on the RX8 purchase...hope you didn't get the automatic. :eusa_doh: :p

Raul

Reaction score
i emailed them too but they said to pay first! i am little scared, what if its a scam?:poke:
we really need to see the pics....i have oem sides and rear....just the front and i will be done :rock:

AngusTEx

Reaction score
^ Why wouldn't you pay them first? :eh:

You pay first before you buy other stuff online right? :eusa_doh: :p

Raul

Reaction score
lol my bad, i didnt explain properly....they are saying to pay first so that they can make it....then they will ship it...i donno $150 risk...hmm

and yes i know u pay first online :p
:darryl:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
the OP guy got his and he spent the 580$ for the kit.so...worth a try.can they accept PayPal? that would be safe also

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I purchased this for my car. I am not sure how soon i will have it. I can take pics. The fiberglass doesn't bug me for the rear or sides, the front, well, fiberglass is and advantage because this isn't going on a 98-00 two door so I've been waiting for something like this. It can't be worse than abs (i hope) but is going to be more easily fixable. I would atleast get an OEM front if you can if you arn't modifying it.

I will post pictures when it is recieved (i ordered recently so it may be a bit of time).

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I guess with an OEM style lip kit the biggest thing would be fitment like with the OEM Aftermarket bumper.

Back