Lip Kits

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I only have a front lip on my 02 coupe. You can search my members rides. I don't think it looks bad. Plus, since there arn't great sides and rear and it doesn't flow that well with the oem kit, imo, i think only a front lip is the way to go on 01-02 coupes. I angled mine up a bit though to make it a bit more even looking.

DarkElegance919

Reaction score
m3177o said:
:afro: damn that black accord is mine, dont try to tke credit for other peeps car. vu tran

HEYYY, u finally decided to join HAHA welcome bro! maybe u could help me install my coilovers when i decide to put them on! :thumbsup:

m3177o

Reaction score
yeah, i was a member of v6per. but i wasnt a member of this. i had it all mixed up. but whenever you planing on putting on your coilover, let me know, i'll give you hand. and dunt forget your rims.

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
im lookin to get a lipkit for my coupe too, i'd go with the oem one but its way too much $$$. lots of choice on ebay for sedans but i couldnt find a whole lot besides front lips for the coupe..

i know the coupe sides are longer so the sedan side skirts won't fit on them, but can the rear lip of a sedan fit the coupe?

Acclude315

Reaction score
I have a 99' accord sedan Lx and am thinkin of puttin on a type-r front lip, with 01-02 accord sideskirts...i haven't been able to find a type r rear lip kit...does anyone know where i can find one...holla back

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
Acclude315 said:
I have a 99' accord sedan Lx and am thinkin of puttin on a type-r front lip, with 01-02 accord sideskirts...i haven't been able to find a type r rear lip kit...does anyone know where i can find one...holla back

I'm not sure of the quality of this lipkit, i've never bought anything from ebay but there seems to be a whole lot of options available for the sedan such as this one i found:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-0...011QQitemZ320104023163QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

just look around a bit on ebay, you'll find theres a lot. too bad theres nthing for coupes :(

Sinful

Reaction score
if i got a type r lipkit, and im lowered about 1.5 on a prokit would i be able to clear driveways okay? and how slow will i have to go over a speed bump..

dynasty

Reaction score
whoa! 140 shipped for front and back. i would def. get those.

Latest posts

Back