List one mod, that you feel not many people did, that fits your lifestyle

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I installed an "under door light" with LED stripes. It's a very simple mod, because you can the power from the oem Doorlight. :)

Dumb question, but I assume these are just wired up to the door light, yes?

My '98 has no underhood light, so I added a couple...and added a hidden switch under the insulator that cuts them on and off as the hood is raised and lowered.
9u5e3yve.jpg

uty8yjed.jpg

etysa4eg.jpg

Later that night...

Like that, especially that you have it wired up to turn off when you close the hood.

Brad2274

Reaction score
derp.jpg

:lawl: looks better at night, i get a lot of people behind me at stoplights laughing and a surprising amount of complements lol

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Dumb question, but I assume these are just wired up to the door light, yes?

Like that, especially that you have it wired up to turn off when you close the hood.

My '98 has no underhood light, so I added a couple...and added a hidden switch under the insulator that cuts them on and off as the hood is raised and lowered.
9u5e3yve.jpg

uty8yjed.jpg

etysa4eg.jpg

Later that night...

I really need to do this!! Functional and-pimp.

CyrusSaurusRex

Reaction score
Installed a homemade orange led strip and secured it inside of the dome light cover, less harsh orange light=less harsh to the eye and gives the car a soft look when the doors are opened at night. About to do the same to the two courtesy lights on the doors as well.

Back