Little update on my car

Levi

Reaction score
Lowered on function/form type ones. Had to raise the front up a bit after these photos.

img1279768163178.jpg

img1279768254006.jpg

jcast.01

Reaction score
looks real good.thats how low i wana go on my type ones.is this how low they come or did u have to ajust them.mine are suppose to be in tomoro

Levi

Reaction score
looks real good.thats how low i wana go on my type ones.is this how low they come or did u have to ajust them.mine are suppose to be in tomoro

the way they came in the box was VERY low. I wouldn't recommend driving with them like that, I had to adjust them several times till it was right. It's all about trial and error :madrun:

I had a tough time in the back, I ended up snapping an endlink. IDK how.

jcast.01

Reaction score
so it would be smart to raise it up a few threads b4 i throw them on.i your opinion hows the ride on these

F23AJDM

Reaction score
nice drop, when i installed mine they were super low i drove like that for 3 days, then i raised a lil bit.

jcast.01

Reaction score
nice drop, when i installed mine they were super low i drove like that for 3 days, then i raised a lil bit.

sorry for the noobness but how do u ajust the height once ther actualy on.im use to the tein ss wich were i just had to move the spring perches

Back