"Look but please dont touch" **Video candy**

SykVSyx

Reaction score
at 1:19, theres something hanging from the left side of the bumper. What is it?

It's one of those curb things that you see on the back of trucks/campers, so you know when you are hitting the curb.

Can't remember the proper name for it.

Shadow1

Reaction score
i jizzed........hard.....

lovin the CG man. still continues to be an inspiration to my build...

Shadow1

Reaction score
It's one of those curb things that you see on the back of trucks/campers, so you know when you are hitting the curb.

Can't remember the proper name for it.

no not really. its a grounding device. can't remember what it called tho. theres a member on CB7tuner.com that has one.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Really nice video, I love the camerawork. Your car looks great, simple and tastefully done.

For the panning used from :44 to 1:13, did you have the camera attached to another car driving by or something? I'd be curious what all you did for this video, I've been looking to do one myself finally, but have been trying to figure out how to go about things. Thanks for any advice.

Everyday Thing is a great song.

GOTJESUS

Reaction score
Really nice video, I love the camerawork. Your car looks great, simple and tastefully done.

For the panning used from :44 to 1:13, did you have the camera attached to another car driving by or something? I'd be curious what all you did for this video, I've been looking to do one myself finally, but have been trying to figure out how to go about things. Thanks for any advice.

Everyday Thing is a great song.

Its a WONDLAN DSLR Shooting Slider Rail and works wonders

Back