looking for an accord 98-02

stayfresh

Reaction score
Hey guys im from new york and i wanna buy a Honda accord.By the end of February, looking to give 4,000 for an accord has to be clean a 4 door, not alot of mileage not crash no nothing,get in contact with me as soon as possible trying to buy an accord thanx:D

Last edited by a moderator:

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
HUH...im actually thinking about selling my accord but if this one guy doesn't go through with it i'll let you know. check out my "members ride" page to see how it looks. since i live in ny it does have new york body work which includes the custom "i'll ram this guy a bit so i can get in this spot", the good for nothing tiny dings, random custom and i mean custom keys to my left side doors. good thing is that it's all not too noticeable as you can see form the pics. http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31341

so once again if that guys doesn't buy my car i'll let you know.

stayfresh

Reaction score
okay kool soo yeah just let, me noe whats up im actually liking what i em seeign

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
my friend is selling his granny gold accord....its a 98 auto....paint is clean....has sum decent looking drag rims...he sed its got 160k with a rebult tranny...but its running real good....i've driven it before....also has red/clear tails...HIDs....intake...and D2 Coils...This is the only pic he gave me...Let me know if you want his info....

IMG_7506.jpg

Back