Lug Nuts for XXR

Which Lugs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

6thGen4lif3

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls,

I wondering what kinda of lut nuts are people are using for XXR rims
I a set of set xxr 527 chromium black and im having a hard time deciding on which lug nuts to buy for my rims?

I was looking at some Ray Volks formula racing lugs

and Muteki SR48 w/ locking lug nuts.

what do you guys think??

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Not urgent. I'd recommend going with steel lugs over aluminum. If you have the budget, Kics REVO's are awesome. Otherwise Muteki SR48's are fine, though the finish wears off. I bought mine off Amazon.

Btw next time just let/ask a mod move your thread, no need to create another.

Last edited:

6thGen4lif3

Reaction score
Not urgent. I'd recommend going with steel lugs over aluminum. If you have the budget, Kics REVO's are awesome. Otherwise Muteki SR48's are fine, though the finish wears off. I bought mine off Amazon.

Btw next time just let/ask a mod move your thread, no need to create another.

I will keep that in mind my pretty new with all this.

And will the muteki Sr48 locking lug nuts fit XXR 527

and do you have xxr ??

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I have Work wheels, which they fit. They will probably fit XXR, but it would be a good idea to confirm that. You can do so by visiting a site where they list the lug/key measurements (or call up Muteki), then compare that with the lug hole diameter on the wheel.

Or, since so many people have XXR wheels, just search XXR or look through the members rides. Then you can see what lugs others are using. They probably fit.

Last edited:

Varnell

Reaction score
I'm running the exact same wheels. I picked up a set of steel tuner lug nuts. Nothing special other than you need a key to tighten/loosen them.

Lugnuts.jpg

xci.ed6

Reaction score
I went cheapest locking option from Advanced. No complaints, on for ~3 (?) yrs for $20 (figure, 20 nuts, $1 each, FREE TOOL!)

6thGen4lif3

Reaction score
I like the rays too but idk on which direction to lean to i hear ppl running Muteki SR48 but idk if they also have the locking set as well and the rays pretty much have a universal key for there lugs .

Back