m2u4 question

98acclude

Reaction score
hey guys I've found a tranny for sale but it's an m2u4... I found out that it's the transmission with the atts...

and I've looked around and found that "no one has been able to get the atts to work" blah blah blah...

my question is... do you have to use the atts on the transmission? will it not bolt up at all or what's the problem with this transmission?

could I swap all innards from m2u4 to the p2a8 case? that is if it just doesnt bolt up.

comments and criticism welcome! thanx for the info!

xx24xx

Reaction score
I could have sworn I read something somewhere that it won't fit and to get an h22 tranny with lsd instead.

98acclude

Reaction score
that's what I've been reading... but Im guessing you cant just take the atts off... cause I could careless about traction control I just want shorter gears. lol hmm... like the block has to be atts also otherwise they dont mate up... can I swap gears? thanx for that though! :D

it's just I have found on for a really good price... I've looked on google... and on here and prelude online but I cant seem to find any topics on swapping the guts out of the m2u4 and putting them into the p2a8 case... unless sum1 knows where I can find a decent h22 tranny for a pretty good price. lol

I honestly dont know really where to look to find out what can be swapped into the p2a8 case.. maybe all parts are swappable I just dont know.

[edit] I emailed gearspeed to see what they say about this... might just go with their final drive since it's better than the m2u4. :D

Last edited:
Back