mah nu wheels :)

cfox28

Reaction score
Gunmetal and red are great combos. Great job
there's something about gunmetal tl wheels on red coupes that makes me want a red coupe even morre

I like them alot too. I especially like the look of Larry's (Larry ftw) after seeing some of his shoots, I saw how good gunmetal TL wheels can look on the SMR coupes

Awesome job painting them! What kind of paint did you use? And did you clear coat them. I want to paint my winter wheels

I just used Duplicolor Wheel Paint. 4 coats of Graphite and 4 coats of clear.

Sinful

Reaction score
let me fix that for you... you should go this low: :duckhunt:
cfox.jpg

cfox28

Reaction score
let me fix that for you... you should go this low:
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

haha, Like it how did you remove the ghosted lines in the back, I was using photoshop
and use the linear selection tool and when i brought it down it left a gap, and then i did
smart fill but it didn't quite work.

also I'm surprised nobody said anything about my photoshoped License plates, I used the
clone stamp tool for the front and the eyedropper as well, but still looks odd in the front :/

cfox28

Reaction score
haha, Like it how did you remove the ghosted lines in the back, I was using photoshop
and use the linear selection tool and when i brought it down it left a gap, and then i did
smart fill but it didn't quite work.

also I'm surprised nobody said anything about my photoshoped License plates, I used the
clone stamp tool for the front and the eyedropper as well, but still looks odd in the front :/

some reason my computer double posted........ . . .

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Gunmetal TL rims + SMR Coupe.....I don't think I have seen that combo yet.

Looks good, now if you just redhouse your headlights, get an OEM lip kit, do a J32 + 6spd swap and move to Ohio......wait a minute!!

:lawl:

J/K.....nice job with the wheels, and yeah, with the right drop, it will look dope.

Back