maintenance light just came on. what do i need to do

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
you need to turn the car off. hold the "reset" button in for like 10-15 seconds, turn the car just to "on" while still holding the button in, and continue to hold it in until it goes away.

angelusnhc

Reaction score
you need to turn the car off. hold the "reset" button in for like 10-15 seconds, turn the car just to "on" while still holding the button in, and continue to hold it in until it goes away.

thanks for the info. but i ment what do i do to maintain the car?

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
That light is set to come on every 4500 miles or so. Just make sure you stay up on regular maintenance such as plug, wires, cap, rotor, oil changes, etc.

angelusnhc

Reaction score
That light is set to come on every 4500 miles or so. Just make sure you stay up on regular maintenance such as plug, wires, cap, rotor, oil changes, etc.

serious? wow i never had it come on before until yesterday. and idk if everything is up to date or not. everything looks new still.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
idk if it comes on every 4500, but when it does, its nothing to worry about. ive had my car since 103k and im at 113 and its only came on once, haha.

is your car a 4 cylinder or v6?

angelusnhc

Reaction score
idk if it comes on every 4500, but when it does, its nothing to worry about. ive had my car since 103k and im at 113 and its only came on once, haha.

is your car a 4 cylinder or v6?

4 cylinder

Back