*MASSIVE* Mid-Missouri Meet 6/4/2011

Mikey

Reaction score
Second Annual Columbia, MO Summer Meet. This years meet will be held on June 4th, 2011 at Reactor Field parking lot right off of Providence Rd. Last years meet had an attendance of 250+ cars/bikes with rain, and we're hoping to double that number this year. This meet is open to ANY make/model of car, bike, truck, etc. This year the University of Missouri was kind enough to let us use one of their parking lots with a capacity of 500+ spots. We will be having a BBQ, with, hopefully, a cruise afterwards. We are also lucky enough to have Allstate Insurance helping sponsor this meet so there will hopefully be a booth setup where you can have quotes run.

We already have 200 confirmed guests, as of right now, on facebook so it would be nice that when you tell that you're coming, you state if you have already confirmed on Facebook or not so that I don't put you down twice for coming. There will be more, later, concerning the food situation.

-Just like any other meet I please ask that there be no burnouts, alcohol, etc because we are hoping to get this lot in the future!
--Facebook event link--> http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=147007715360423
-Feel free to copy/paste onto other forums!

Date: June 4, 2011
Time: 11am-6pm

Copied from the main forum. Everything is pretty much there. ANY car, ANY make--ANYTHING. People are coming from all over, so feel free to show up. Food will more than likely cost money, just to help cover costs. If it wont be set amounts, donations will be STRONGLY suggested.

There is an exit off I-70 for PROVIDENCE RD, so getting there is UBER-easy. Let me know if you guys needs maps, just in case. Let's show everyone what the 6GA is about.

And for anyone not sure if they wanna come or not, last year we had some serious turn outs and some serious rides. RHD hatches, Supras, CTRs, a J30 ITR...some serious stuff, so this is definitely not for the faint of heart.

Last edited:

lifelongbread

Reaction score
i shouldn't have a problem going to it. id just have to wait till its closer to the event to see if im free that day, but i will probably have to take that saturday off.

fyi: that link doesnt work....

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
Solid post. Definitely going. Mark me down. Will confirm on fb too

Mikey

Reaction score
You sure this time? :p

Ive got this on a 4GA site, v6p and here. Havent checked the original board yet but i imagine its well over 200 by now. A buddy of mine is coming from OH in a lowered Ody and we're looking to get CHI guys and maybe a few Iowa guys as well.

Mikey

Reaction score
We've got a large, pull-behind grill and we've got 2 or 3 people cooking. Its gonna be the usual; burgers, dogs, chips, soda, etc. Food doesnt cost, but donations are strongly urged.

Back