I like what you've done with it, it's lookin sleek. After the drop: :drool:

mr. smith

Reaction score
Re: Matty2013's 2000 I4 DEP Coupe

your green coupe is hot!

Fuzz

Reaction score

Remember to roll your fenders... give me a shout I will nab the roller from work.

When did you order the GCs or have you not done that yet?? What spring rate did you go with.

Sajan is nagging me to change from the Progress springs to the GCs... I might do it, but the car is stiff now with the RSB... I dont think I will be able to take advantage of the GCs with Street Rubber.

We will see on Monday how much more work the car needs.

matty2013

Reaction score

The GC's are on the car in the front, any chance we could do the fenders soon? I just wanna do the rears, I don't wanna remove the fender liner in the front. Lemme know when your not too busy

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

Remember to roll your fenders... give me a shout I will nab the roller from work.

When did you order the GCs or have you not done that yet?? What spring rate did you go with.

Sajan is nagging me to change from the Progress springs to the GCs... I might do it, but the car is stiff now with the RSB... I dont think I will be able to take advantage of the GCs with Street Rubber.

We will see on Monday how much more work the car needs.

Seriously, Why does everyone tell people to roll fenders. YOU DONT NEED IT. Im running 18's with 225 tires and Im not rubbing on my fenders.

You need to shave your bumper tab and part of your inner rear bumper liner LONG before a fender roll. No offense but with 2 finger gap space, u might not even need to shave ur bumper tabs.

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13628&highlight=tires+rubbing

Back