maxed out

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Sigh. It doesn’t matter how much “sense” you have and if there are no other cars around. There could be a variance in the pavement, an animal running across, or debris that would cause a tire to blow…to name a few. Take the car to a track where it is a controlled environment with a far more limited number of dangers, and at least when/if those dangers did occur you are wearing a helmet and can’t hit a tree. That is where driving at high speeds and racing someone else belongs.

kevo

Reaction score
First off I'm going to apologize for the thread that is similar to one thats on here. Second yeah I know of the dangers of reaching those speeds, I'm only 20 I wanted to get it outa my system no one got hurt, nothing bad happens other then the car losing mpg. Last, yes I drive an accord not a race car no need to preach that to me. And its cool that you guys do seem to care about your fellow members on here by trying to watch out for their safety that's pretty cool, so dont worrg I recieved my reality check and now its time to move on to building the cars suspension and not worry about preformance. Thanks for caring guys:rock:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
sigh, IBTL on another thread about racing/driving too fast on public roads.

aaaand this is one of the reasons why the rest of us get a bad rep and look like assholes to the rest of the car community....

Geewiz

Reaction score
3 years ago hit 129 in auto 4-cyl sedan with passenger and our luggage in trunk. Dumb, but just for comparison to your dying tranny. Car's a manual now but I'm older and not tempting that ****. No track around here where I could try and get it up to that anyways.

kevo

Reaction score
sigh, IBTL on another thread about racing/driving too fast on public roads.

aaaand this is one of the reasons why the rest of us get a bad rep and look like assholes to the rest of the car community....

If only there were cars around for me to make our community look like a$$holes but thanks for reading and commenting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back