Meet in NY/Long Island/Tristate 9/18/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narftastic

Reaction score
What about Srt forums?

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Meeehh srt ppl usually go crazy with reving there engines atleast around my area lol

and if we need to let the park know then i think just go to a diferent place cuz its jus gonna be more problems like there gonna ask all these questions and whatnot

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
I voted that FDR place ... Voted for it since I never been there and If ppl are driving 2 and 3 hours for this meet I don't have a problem driving for an hour. Dude coming from PA if youd like we can meet up and drive out together from jersey

Last edited:

Narftastic

Reaction score
I voted that FDR place ... Voted for it since I never been there and If ppl are driving 2 and 3 hours for this meet I don't have a problem driving for an hour. Dude coming from PA if youd like we can meet up and drive out together from jersey

yea thats cool ill PM u when the day gets closer..i drive slow as hell so if ur cool going about 65-70 the whole way there then we gotta plan lol

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
The place has been chosen. It seems to be the most central located area. I'm driving at least an hour to go to my own meet so that says something.

http://m.google.com/u/m/xfeB8M

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back