meets anywere close to jersey?

acc01ord

Reaction score
hey guys is there any meets coming to the jersey section?!? i want one nice cg meet to end the season! let me no please i needa go to atleast one! ahha thanks

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
the NYCG crew(KnightHawk, ReggieRegg, Pepsi, Bkztaffetta, ACE AND OTHERS im just lazy...)has been itching for a meet nice decent meet...but now im working saturdays so if anything sunday is best. im really hoping for a last meet since the last one failed.

BlackieCG6

Reaction score
well the guys from ny set 1 up like 2 months ago n no one showed up except for about 5 cars so i dunno about the chance of another 1 comin up for this season.

Aeraun

Reaction score
I couldnt go to last one since i didnt have my car, but Im getting it back this week and im down for whenever is good. even if a few guys just want to get together and cruise and take some pics. Also, open for NJ NY guys,every week there is a meet on SI on tuesday night. Normally about 30-40 cars there every week. all types. There is some rice activity however, but is still something cool to do. plus highway is the route to get there and back so it would be a nice cruise. Cars normally start getting there around 9-930. anyone wants to come just send me a PM and we'll set it up

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
well the guys from ny set 1 up like 2 months ago n no one showed up except for about 5 cars so i dunno about the chance of another 1 comin up for this season.

yea and i don't feel setting up another meet...i want to just get a time and date and location and be on with my life until then =] tired of planning and everything with nothing to show for but a few pics. last meet that worked out was on may 29th? nothing since then...NY people slacking.

acedomain

Reaction score
set it up ....peeps if i can ill show no promises cuz i have already taken enough days off and/or switch shifts with ppl for now and it was all for nothing soo....we will see....oh and thats if my car is working by then sooo....

Last edited:

MoReNo

Reaction score
well if anyone wanna go to a meet i do know about 1 that's happening every Friday at 9 pm in Manhattan i got the link and address for anyone interested so hala at me :deal:

Back