Members rides (minimum conversation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
hey wg2k7. how loud is that magnaflow exhaust? thinking about getting one but not really sure how it would sound.

wg2k7

Reaction score
if i ever get my hands on a camera ill do a video of it, but its really not bad. i have a kn cai also and the cai doesnt make any sound until about 4k rpms, and the exhaust makes its extremely deep tone from idle to about 3500 rpms. its really not excessively loud at all but it is definatly noticable. as you can tell, i love my exhaust. it sounds and looks so good, and it even got me another 1 or 2 mpg. performance wise there isnt a huge gain but i can notice it pulls harder up top than before. i got mine from www.proficientperformance.com and they had the best price i could find. they also had free shipping and a 30 dollar discount or something when i ordreed with which change every month so id wait for another one to come around.

wg2k7

Reaction score
and i installed mine myself but if you get it "professionally installed" you get a lifetime warranty. i installed it myself not knowing that but it seems like a solid peice and should be good for a long time.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
whats up new here..i'm a supermod over at accordtuner thought i'd check the place out..'01 Ex v6 fully loaded..

before it got keyed, paint, fenders, rims
before.jpg

at the shop after it got keyed, new paint HOK Satin Silver w/ HOK Lazuli Blue Pearl, new fender, front bumper remolded.
shop.jpg

shop2.jpg

few days later after getting out of the shop with new rims
road.jpg

road3.jpg

road4.jpg

road5.jpg

local car show, took second place same day I finished up my ghetto flip flop trunk
show.jpg

show2.jpg

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
nice pix guys... shavedaccord ,i've seen ur car b4.. very nice... wat r the new rims? look like volks GT7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back