messed up today

Alexh0692

Reaction score
i messed up big i bought rocker panels off of craigslist because they were posted as side skirts and since i rushed into so much i didnt notice they werent side skirts -____- i fail now i have to try and sell those rocker panels

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
rocker panels, disguised as side skirts? iv'e heard of some crazy craigs list desperate deception, but this tops them all. rocker panels to what ??

Alexh0692

Reaction score
the thing is i didnt really look at it and i havent seen side skirts in person so i didnt know the difference to my 98 accord coupe

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
:darryl: you failed today..this day... you failed. tomorrow might be better. and .. welcome to the site?

Alexh0692

Reaction score
yeah thanks lol well now i can tell the difference i guess hahaa just sucks that i lost 80 bucks if i cant sell this for at least 50$

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
so you are trying to find OEM side skirts? or some aftermarket body kit side skirts??? :thinking:

Alexh0692

Reaction score
im trying to get the whole oem lip kit that is why i rushed to this because its so rare i saw 80 bucks my eyes shined hahaha

i cant find the front yet i found one for sale but cracked but i might get it then take it to a body shop to fix it

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
i bumped Namboyz thread about him selling his OEM skidskirts to the top of the forum, check with him and he might sell them to you. -next time do some research plz. :slap:

Alexh0692

Reaction score
yeah i saw he is sac and im in san jose i was going to jump on them but saw these for 80 and like i said i messed and i will do more research from now on

RedAccord02

Reaction score
How do you buy something off Craigslist with out seeing it. Did you not go and pick them up and saw they weren't side skirts? Id understand if you said eBay, but Craigslist please elaborate. Lol hope your not sending money to some scam artist in Africa or something that would be a bigger fail in my opinion.

Back