Miami 6thGen 2nd Meet

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
ANDRYCK said:
eat with two pieces of stick...white rice tiny eyes and can't pronounce the R.:thumbsup:

better to eat with two sticks than to float on a used Michelin tire...hahaha. since i swapped out my old wheels and tires, i made 4 readily available rafts! OMIGOD! WE'RE SO RACIST ANDRYCK, WE SHOULD BE BANNED!
lol. it's all in good fun and don't anyone get it twisted. andryck's my boy and this is how we hang.

6THGEN_AI4

^^^^^^^That's true but I think nobody made it with car tires they used tractors ones and dude for you info I came in CONTINENTAL FIRST CLASS..LOL and yeah man I have to say it we cubans are a bit racist in fact the older PPL.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
ANDRYCK said:
I came in CONTINENTAL FIRST CLASS.

oh so you came in one of these?
hsl_eco_uv;property=original.jpg

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Yo thats fuqked up! F You! Lil wang having a$$ ! big headed booble head looking a$$ mofuqka!

Last edited:

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
iStealBunnieSz said:
Yo thats fuqked up! F You! Lil wang having a$$ ! big headed booble head looking a$$ mofuqka!

relax ray ray its a joke and im sure andryck gets it. i don't feel like getting shot tommorow.

6THGEN_AI4

^^^^yo.yo Ray is jokin too I'm not gonna get mad with you guys and Ray relax man you know how gay PPl are

Back